- Two-wire, loop-powered 4-20 mA transmitter
- Accuracy ±3 mm or 0.03% of measured distance whichever is greater
- Repeatability ±1mm
- Integral dual seal design for safety based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.01
- Automatic temperature compensation Selection of basic or advanced local display and local push buttons
- Polarity insensitive electrical connections
- Comprehensive on-board diagnostic capabilities
- Full compliance to SIL 2/3 requirements as a standard Modular design
- Dual compartment design
- 4-20 mA, HART and Foundation Fieldbus output
- External zero, span, & configuration capability
- 0.4 to 50 m range
The SLG700 Smartline Guided-Wave Radar Level Specifications 34-SL-03-03.
Part of the SmartLine family of products, the SLG 700 series level transmitters feature high performances guided wave radar level technology.
They Provided high accuracy, stability, and applicability suitable for a variety of level and interface applications. SmartLine SLG 700 level transmitters are ideally suited for your demanding process tank level needs. The Smartline Level Transmitter features the same powerful features with the other transmitters in the SmartLine family including modular design, polarity insensitivity, transmitter messaging, tamper notification, and integration with Experion.