- Display 100 Products per page
- Cairsens Sensor
- CopaltiteMid-South Sales Co, Inc. in Slidell, Louisiana is pleased and proud to announce that they are now the distributor for Copaltite in Louisiana and Mississippi!
- DR & GR Series Advanced Graphic Recorders
- DuraFire Oil IgnitorThe DURAFire® can be used as a Class 1, Class 2, or Class 3 igniter, depending on the burner capacity. The DURAFire® is easily installed as a retrofit into most burner types based on its size, capacity, and reliable operation.
- Field Indicators
- Fireye 25Su5 ™
- Fireye-MBPF 100s
- Flow Computers & Batch Controllers
- Forney- High Energy Spark IgniterForney High Energy Spark Igniter provides a highly reliable, non-fouling source of ignition for oil or gas igniters or small burners
- Hagan Power Positioner 102-201_200706Rosemount Analytical power positioners are manufactured in cylinder sizes from 2-1/2 to 8 inches in diameter with strokes of 5 to 14 inches. They come in thrust and torque models for wall, swivel or floor mounting and with accessories such as limit switches, position transmitters, heated enclosures, air failure lock and characterized cams that provide an output motion that is a function of the input signal.
- Hazardous Area OxymitterThe Oxymitter In Situ Oxygen Transmitter was the world’s first in situ, zirconium oxide-based oxygen transmitter for flue gas measurement. These oxygen measurements can be used in a control system or by a boiler operator to fine tune burner fuel/air ratios for maximum efficiency.
- Honeywell C645A-EThe C645 pressure switches are safety devices used in positive-pressure or differential-pressure systems to sense gas or air pressure changes.
- Honeywell C7005A,BThe C7005A,B Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies include a flame rod to prove the pilot flame. The assemblies are used with a suitable flame safeguard control on industrial or commercial gas burners or oil burners with gas pilots.
- Honeywell C7012A,C,E,F,GThe C7012A,C,E,F,G Flame Detectors are solid-state electronic devices for sensing the ultraviolet radiation emitted during combustion of most carbon-containing fuels such as natural gas, LP gas, and oil.
- Honeywell EC7823A;RM7823AThe Honeywell EC/RM7823A Relay Module is a microprocessor based flame detector relay that can be fitted with any 7800 SERIES Flame Amplifier to provide relay action from one dpdt relay when flame is or is not present. The EC/RM7823A system consists of a relay module, wiring subbase and flame amplifier. Options include keyboard display module (KDM), personal computer interface, Data ControlBus Module., remote display mounting and Combustion System Manager. Software.
- Honeywell Process- SLG700
- Honeywell STD700
- Honeywell V4055A,B,D,EThe V4055 Gas Valve Actuator, in combination with a VE5000a, V5055 or V5097 Gas Valve, controls the gas supply to commercial and industrial burners. When replacing a V4034 with a V4055, the V5034 gas valve must also be replaced with a V5055 or V5097 gas valve.
- IDD ScannerForney fs Intelligent Dynamic Detector (IDD) II Series is designed to accurately detect and discriminate the luminous flames produced by burning oil, coal, and lignite fuels.
- INSIGHTII Scanner Type95Dss3 Integrated Flame Scanner
- MAF/RF Pickups
- Max Fire Series 100MAXFire Series 100 Gas Igniters provide the most reliable source of energy from the main flame ignition, flame stabilization, and boiler warm-up.
- Maxon ValvesNormally closed shut-off valves are used in burner system fuel supply lines on industrial boilers, furnaces, ovens, kilns, and other heating processes. All valves are designed to shut-off fuel automatically and instantly with any interruption in the electric power supplied through your safety circuit.
- PCME Particulate Measurement System
- Portaflow 330 (PF330)
- Portaflow PF44OIP
- Positive Displacement Flowmeters
- Power Pack HESI-UTCThe High Energy Spark Igniter, HESI Series 90 is a Class 3 Igniter used for direct spark ignition of oil or gas igniters or small burners. The 12 joules of energy delivered to the spark tip (3 sparks per second) easily ignites the fuel.
- Ratemeters & Totalizers
- Rosemount Hi-Temp 5081Traditional in situ oxygen flue gas analyzers utilize zirconium oxide sensors to measure excess oxygen in process flue gas. These zirconium oxide sensors use a principle of operation based on the Nernst equation. This principle requires that the sensor cell be maintained at a high operating temperature using a heater that is powered via the analyzer’s electronics.
- Rosemount- Bypass PDS-106-302-A01Provides the same accurate, reliable measurement of excess oxygen in combustion flue gas as standard in situ, industrial oxygen analyzer
- Rosemount- Hagan Sample CoolerThe Hagan Model 503 Sample Cooler is an efficient counterflow heat exchanger designed for cooling high temperature, high-pressure fluid samples such as boiler water, steam, feedwater and hot chemical solutions for tests at atmospheric pressure and temperature.
- Rosemount- OCX8800 BulletinThe OCX 8800 is fully field-repairable. The probe’s design provides convenient access to internal probe components and electronics so technicians can service the unit in-house. The sensing cell and heater/thermocouple are fully field-replaceable. We offer sample probes in different materials and lengths up to 9 feet for flue gas temperatures up to 2600°F (1427°C).
- Rosemount- Xi Box BulletinThe zirconium oxide sensing technology for measuring the excess oxygen in combustion flue gases has gained prominence over the past several decades. This versatile electronics is specifically designed to run most O2 probes manufactured. The large backlit LCD display makes it easy to set up and operate. Fully automatic calibrations may be executed from these electronics with the addition of a small solenoid box for switching calibration gases.
- Rousemount-6888-SITU FLUE GAS OXYGEN TRANSMITTERBy maintaining the ideal level of oxygen, the flue gases coming from these processes, optimal efficiency is gained, and the lowest level of NOX, CO, and CO2 are produced.
- Signal Conditioners
- Testo 300 Combustion AnalyzerTesto 300 - flue gas analyzer
- Testo 320 and 310 Combustion Analyzer- Residential & CommercialTesto 310 & 320 make combustion analysis easier to perform, easier to control, and easier to understand. Testo 310 residential combustion analyzer represents a new class of instruments for Testo & provides exceptional value and expanded capabilities in combustion testing. Testo 320 is designed for the job site & for the contractor that expects more. Use it for basic testing & tuning of all types of boilers, heater or furnaces. Use it to set up and commission more complex multi-stage, or modulating heating systems.
- Testo 330 Combustion Analyzer- Commercial/Light IndustrialThe ultimate instrument in portable combustion and engine tuning. The Testo 330-1 LX combustion analyzer has a full-color graphic display, which allows you to visualize flue gas measurement data clearly. With field replaceable, pre-calibrated sensors, the Testo 330-1 LX ensures a long product life, allowing for many flue gas testing options.
- Testo 340 4-Gas Combustion Analyzer-IndustrialThe ultimate instrument in portable combustion and engine tuning. Optimizing combustion, increasing efficiency and minimizing fuel use is necessary to compete in today's market. The Testo 340 provides the information to understand your process, enabling you to make informed combustion decisions. It is the ideal tool to confirm proper set-up or identify emission problems. Ideal for - Boilers, Burners, Furnaces, and Engines!
- Testo 350 Portable Emission Analyzer-IndustrialThe ultra-rugged construction, coupled with a simple intuitive operation and innovative emeasurement technology, sets the new standard in emission testing and combustion analysis.
- Testo 882Industrial and Commercial Preventive Maintenance applications are some of the most demanding work environments for use of a thermal camera. The 882 utilizes a proven design, with features that are used all day, every day. The high sensitivity 50 mK and resolution 320 x 240 make this lightweight camera extremely versatile in any inspection program.
- The Fireye InSight Type 95IR,95UV and 95DS
- The Fireye Phoenix 85UVF/IRF
- Turbine Flowmeters
- Universal Dual Analyzer/UDA2182
- Variable Area Flowmeter
- YB110/YB230 FIREYE® BurnerLogiX™
- Copaltite (1)
- Fireye (11)
- Micronics (2)
- Altech (3)
- Honeywell Process Solutions (4)
- Rosemount (8)
- Testo (6)
- Forney (5)
- Honeywell (5)
- Maxon Valves (1)
- Featured (6)
- FlowMetrics (8)
MID-SOUTH SALES CO., INC.
720 East I-10 Service Road
Slidell, LA 70461
Mon – Fri: 8am – 4:30 pm