- Over 2,000 installations worldwide, in a wide range of applications and industries
- External signal input for up to 7 additional parameters (flow, pressure, temperature or other analog input)
- Optional Chemiluminescence module (CLD) for low NO, NOx and NO2 measurement
- Built-in paramagnetic cell for O2 monitoring
- Real-time graphic display
- Interactive menu-driven software allowing ease of operation
- Compatible with permeation sample drying; heated lines may not be required *
- Readings measured and expressed on a dry basis
- Automatic interference correction
- Highly accurate, excellent stability with automatic optical stability check
- Sample system security and spectral correction with onboard H2O measurement
- Available in 19h rack or wall mount version
MIR 9000- A unique multi-gas analyzer for: NO, NO2, NOx, N2O, CO, CO2, SO2, HCl, HF, CH4, TOC and O2.
The 25SU3-2100 also maximizes burner discrimination with its ability to accurately differentiate the pulse rates produced by the scanners.
Infra-Red Gas Filter Correlation allows the MIR 9000 to offer up to ten gas measurements simultaneously, including Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), even Hydrogen Chloride (HCl) and Hydrogen Fluoride (HF).
Designed to comply with U.S. EPA 40 CFR 60 & 75 requirements, the MIR 9000 offers maximum availability and complete compliance with applicable regulations.