- Over 2,000 installations worldwide, in a wide range of applications and industries
- External signal input for up to 7 additional parameters (flow, pressure, temperature or other analog input)
- Optional Chemiluminescence module (CLD) for low NO, NOx and NO2 measurement
- Built-in paramagnetic cell for O2 monitoring
- Real-time graphic display
- Interactive menu-driven software allowing ease of operation
- Compatible with permeation sample drying; heated lines may not be required *
- Readings measured and expressed on a dry basis
- Automatic interference correction
- Highly accurate, excellent stability with automatic optical stability check
- Sample system security and spectral correction with onboard H2O measurement
- Available in 19h rack or wall mount version
MIR 9000- A unique multi-gas analyzer for: NO, NO2, NOx, N2O, CO, CO2, SO2, HCl, HF, CH4, TOC and O2.
The 25SU3-2100 also maximizes burner discrimination with its ability to accurately differentiate the pulse rates produced by the scanners.
Designed to comply with U.S. EPA 40 CFR 60 & 75 requirements, the MIR 9000 offers maximum availability and complete compliance with applicable regulations.