V4055A,B,D,E On-Off Fluid Power Gas Valve Actuator
The V4055 Gas Valve Actuator, in combination with a VE5000a, V5055 or V5097 Gas Valve, controls the gas supply to commercial and industrial burners. When replacing a V4034 with a V4055, the V5034 gas valve must also be replaced with a V5055 or V5097 gas valve.
- The V4055 Actuator can be used with the characterized guide model of the V5055 or V5097 Gas Valve to enhance lightoff smoothness.
- The standard model has an opening time of 26 seconds at 60 Hz or 32 seconds at 50 Hz. A fastopening model is available with timings of 13 seconds at 60 Hz or 16 seconds at 50 Hz.
- Detectors can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any angle. The self-checking C7012E,F models require faceplate alignment and have integral locating reference points to assure proper shutter mechanism operation.
- Maximum closing time is one second, which meets code, standard and insurer requirements.
- Models available with damper shaft, with or without spring return; shaft extends out both sides and rides in Teflon-like Delrin bushings; used with standard 7616BR Damper Crank Arm
- Red OPEN indicator attached to actuator stem shows when valve is even slightly open; yellow SHUT indicator on valve stem shows only when gas valve is fully closed..
- Models available with adjustable max flow limit switch
- Ambient temperature rating is -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +66°C) for 60 Hz models and -10°F to +158°F (23°C to +70°C) for 50 Hz and 50/60 Hz models..
- Valve and actuator combinations can be mounted in any position, with the exception of the 220 to 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz models, which are mounted vertically..
- Models available with factory-installed single pole double throw (spdt) field-adjustable Auxiliary Switch. Field-addable Auxiliary Switch kits are also available.
- Standard enclosure meets NEMA 1 (IP30) requirements; models available with NEMA 4 (IP54) weatherproof enclosure
- V4055D and high pressure V4055E with Proof-of- Closure Switch and V5055/V5097C or E with valve seal overtravel interlock (double seal) to meet specific code, standard and insurer requirements.