- A non-volatile memory allows the control to remember its history and present position even when power is interrupted.
- A consistent flame signal read-out via display module or 4-20 mA output
- Modbus communications via RS485 multi-drop link.
- Proof of fuel valve closure during the off cycle
- Remote Reset.
- Keypad selectable language readout.
- Revert to pilot can increase burner turn down
- Additional terminals provided for applications requiring additional inputs and outputs.
YB110/YB230 FIREYE® BurnerLogiX™
The Fireye® BurnerLogix™ System is a microprocessor based burner management control system designed to provide the proper burner sequencing, ignition and flame monitoring protection on automatically ignited oil, gas, and combination fuel burners. In conjunction with limit and operating controls, it programs the burner/blower motor, ignition and fuel valves to provide for proper and safe burner operation. Through SMART LED’S, the control provides current operating status and lockout information in the event of a safety shutdown. Optional VFD and LCD displays are available that may be either plugged in or mounted remotely to give full language descriptors of current status and diagnostic lockout information. Refer to BurnerLogix PROGRAMMER SELECTION later in this document for the various combinations of programmer and display modules.