- Accuracies up to 0.05% of span
- Stability up to 0.02% of URL per year for 5 years
- Automatic static pressure & temperature compensation
- Rangeability up to 100:1
- Response times as fast as 100ms
- Alphanumeric display capabilities
- External zero, span, & configuration capability
- Polarity insensitive electrical connections
- On-board diagnostic capabilities
- Integral Dual Seal design for highest safety based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- World class overpressure protection
- Full compliance to SIL 2/3 requirements.
- Modular design characteristics
STD700 SmartLine Differential Pressure Specifications 34-ST-03-101
The STD700 is suitable for monitoring, control and data acquisition.
STD700 products feature piezoresistive sensor technology combining pressure sensing with on chip temperature compensation capabilities providing high accuracy, stability and performance over a wide range of application pressures and temperatures. The SmartLine family is also fully tested and compliant with Experion ® PKS providing the highest level of compatibility assurance and integration capabilities. SmartLine easily meets the most demanding application needs for pressure measurement applications.